“Sairoop supports online marketing with fully integrated sales platform and hyper-personalized, one-to-one marketing communications.”
Ad Firm Solution
Salesforce Cloud Implementation
A leading online advertising company was interested in enabling its sales and marketing team via various technology features. Specifically, the solution needed to:
- Automate sales follow-up to prospects and customers, and to up-sell and cross-sell services
- Seamlessly integrate and synchronize Salesforce.com with supporting technologies to create an accurate view of the customer
- Enhance the customer experience by allowing information to be accessed in a timely manner
Sairoop developed and operated in accordance with an Integration Plan that consisted of three phases: 1) Org Consolidation, Data Migration, and Integration; 2) .NET New Integration; and 3) SFDC Enhancement. All phases contained the following processes and products: Definition, Analysis and Design; Development; Testing; and Deployment. At a high level, when an account is modified, SalesForce will make a REST API call to Informatica Cloud, or Informatica Cloud will poll SalesForce every few minutes and check for changes that need to be synched with the backend systems.
The following core sales processes are now enabled with Salesforce.com:
- Marketing Automation of email campaigns to install base
- Lead distribution and assignment, nurturing, and qualification
- Lead distribution and assignment to field sales once a lead has been qualified
- Territory management
- Customer and Prospect Management
- Opportunity Management for opportunity identification to closure
- Customer onboarding process
- Collaboration between inside and field sales groups
Now, when an account is modified, SalesForce will make a REST API call to Informatica Cloud or Informatica Cloud will poll salesforce every few minutes and check for changes that need to be synched with the backend systems.
Sairoop supports online marketing with fully integrated sales platform and hyper-personalized, one-to-one marketing communications.
- SFDC Implementation
- Data Migration
- UI Configuration and Customization