Project managing, gathering requirements and implementing desire specification.
** Who we are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** About our Client
Our client in Denver Area is looking for a candidate to be part of a great team. It’s a structured, supportive environment that rides on reliable expectations while still allowing for a good deal of independent work.
**What you’ll be doing
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• Analyze and prioritize business needs/use cases
• Project oversight, managing and coordinating project activities
• Translating business problems or needs into business requirements and functional specifications.
• Coordinating clarifications to written documents and open issues resulting from the design sessions and subsequent reviews.
• Maintaining current documentation throughout the life of the project.
• Incorporating quality processes and participating in documenting the quality reviews.
• Coordinates project reporting and tracking through standardized tools and provides assistance to the project managers, development managers, and technical teams
• Work directly with users, customers and systems developers to assess the business capabilities of users and customers and suggest changes to the applications.
• Quality Assurance,develop and maintain a Test Plan for the project which encompasses quality assurance, user acceptance test, and regression testing.
** What we’re looking for
• 4+ years senior level, experience as a project manager for software technology projects for medium to large systems
• 2 + years expert level experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, etc.
• 4 + years senior level technical and business writing experience
* We also like to see
• 4+ years of Software Development
• Microsoft Access
• Google Suite
• Child Care industry experience
• PMI‐ACP Certification
A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent
** What we’re offering
Looking to contract someone starting in September until June of next year at a very competitive rate. There are no plans to transition this to a full-time position, but it’s a great opportunity to strut your stuff!
If this sounds interesting to you, email me a resume at email@example.com.
Thanks for checking us out!