“The company wanted to maximize the long-term value of the SalesForce.com Service Cloud by aligning its service and support organization.”
Health IT Solution
Salesforce Cloud Implementation
The client, a leading provider of cloud-based Health IT services, saw a need to move its CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution from SugarCRM to SalesForce (SFDC) in order to improve customer service. In short, the client’s SugarCRM had been customized so much that platform had become unwieldy, and new customizations were taking far too long to deploy. Most of all, the company wanted to maximize the long-term value of the SalesForce.com Service Cloud by aligning its service and support organization’s needs to the best practices inherent in SFDC.
Collaborating with the client, we helped achieve a common goal of implementing the best solution on time and within budget. The process began with the mapping the functionality and components of the old CRM solution, and outlining steps needed to incorporate the same into SFDC. Then, we laid out the integration scope and provided guidance on integration architecture best practices for cloud integration, integration error handling, and for development methodology and design templates. Bi-directional data synching between various backend systems and SalesForce.com was also enabled. Subsequently, we provided a data migration plan which involved the development and execution of data migrations/imports into SalesForce.com. Sairoop supported the deployment activities for the release of the production application after the full production deployment, and also took part in all testing phases: Unit, integration, system, performance, user acceptance, and post-implementation validation testing.
- Transition to the SFDC took place seamlessly, and impact on business was minimal.
- Changes which once took months now take minutes.
- Case management woes have been eliminated.
- Stability and trust of the critical system have been increased.
- The SFDC solution established a solid foundation for future enhancements and customizations.
- New solution is intuitive, thus limiting the impact of change.
- Consolidation on SFDC platform brings efficiency and effectiveness.
- A robust data-model was defined, to leverage SFDC and map cleanly to existing systems.
- Internal skills have been developed to manage and extend the solution independently going forward.
- Service Cloud Implementation
- Sales Cloud Modification
- Data Integration
- SugarCRM to SalesForce.com Data Migration
- Visualforce, APEX Development
- Informatica and Cast Iron