Analyzing Data Security Procedures and overseeing device transitions.
** Who we are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** About our Client
Our client in the Salem Area is looking for a candidate to be part of a great team. It’s a structured, supportive environment that rides on reliable expectations while still allowing for a good deal of independent work.
** What you’ll be doing
You will review, analyze and implement Data Security policies.
You’ll be proposing changes and configurations to apply during a transition from current devices to F5 Big-IP devices.
You’ll be reviewing and implementing daily firewall requests.
You’ll be assisting with other maintenance and configuration requests with network and security devices.
** What we’re looking for
- Plays well with others.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of network security implementation, troubleshooting, and complex change support experience.
- Strong understanding of industry trends in all areas of Information Security.
- Experience supporting F5-Big IP
* We also like to see
- Relevant certifications
- Experience transitioning network and network security devices
- Load Balancing Experience
- Experience with FWSMS, ASA, ACE, Cisco VPN
** What we’re offering
Looking to contract someone starting in September until July of next year at a very competitive rate. There are no plans to transition this to a full-time position, but it’s a great opportunity to strut your stuff!
Let us know if this looks like a good fit for you!
Email me at email@example.com or text 303.351.1725