** Who we Are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Extend Salesforce and its native applications on the cloud by developing and customizing the interfaces
- Excellent knowledge on Saleforce Development
- Maintain the Source Code Revision Control System
- Represent IT in high level design/requirement sessions with business users and propose feasible solutions
JOB REQUIREMENTS Competencies:
- Ability to work with team
- Learns quickly/open to change
- Should focus on what is most important
- Effective written and verbal Communications
- Problem Solving skills, Candidate should have abilities to identify complex problems and implement solution
Required Certifications/License/Special Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce and SAAS/Cloud applications, is required
- Knowledge of web services and real-time integrations is desirable
Required Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce applications with a mix of functional and technical duties.
- 3 years of total programming experience using programming languages like pl/sql, Java or C.
- 3 years of Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce triggers/classes is required
- Working experience in a Non Profit organisation is a must.