** Who we are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** What you’ll be doing
- Act as subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
- Design solutions and implement Salesforce in a way that is simple, intuitive and easy to and will meet business requirements
- With minimal guidance, designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys quality business solutions based upon business requirements as well as industry best practices Create and maintain clear and concise functional and technical documents, standard operating procedures, diagrams and other support documentation
- Design, configuration and administration including, but not limited to, custom objects, workflow rules, custom fields, validation rules, page layouts, formula fields, sharing rules, general Salesforce1 configuration, Data Loader, email templates, process builder, visual workflow, Lightning components, and approval processes.
- Conduct unit or module testing, and apply fixes as needed.
- The Individual will have end to end management responsibility for the company’s CRM system(s) and will drive companywide adoption of CRM by facilitating business processes, driving and tracking adoption, delivering training and fostering business analytics through CRM reports.
- Work with teams of Salesforce developers, Technical Architect, and business users to understand requirements and deliver a Salesforce solution on time
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
** What we’re looking for
- 2 to 5 years of Salesforce development experience and experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration and customization
- 2 to 5 of experience with change / release management within the SFDC application
- 2 to 5 years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of experience with the AppExchange tools
- 3+ years of experience in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API
- Salesforce Developer certification is Mandatory
- Knowledge of web services and real-time integrations is desirable
** What we’re offering
This would be a full time opportunity with Sairoop Technologies. With a competitive rate, you’ll work hard to produce great results!