** Who we Are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** About our Client
Our client in Denver is looking for a candidate to be part of a great team. It is an established presence in the field of medicine and provides services to support the local area. You will work in an environment that encourages and rewards innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
** What You’ll be Doing
You’ll maintain established policies and procedures, objectives, and assist with the ADx quality assurance program and safety standards.
You’ll work with the LIS/LIMS manager as directed to develop plans for installations and/or replacements of existing computer software, equipment and peripherals.
You’ll analyzes software and hardware functionality seeking ways to, enhancement and improve services that support laboratory operations.
You’ll mine business data from the LIS/LIMS using the applicable report writing tools and evaluates or assists Adx lab in evaluation report outcomes as requested.
** What we’re Looking For
1.Manages/supervises and develops an effective staff: providing effective communication, leadership,
guidance and resources. Directs in-service and continuing education activities for staff. Monitors staff
safety compliance and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed.
2. Evaluates staff performance regularly and determines merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
3. Supervises assigned Information Systems projects through analysis, design, implementation, maintenance
and troubleshooting of EMR, HIS and other clinical software as required.
4. Recommends policies and procedures, objectives, and best practices to facilitate the ADx operations and
ensuring all computer systems under the LIS/LIMS team area of responsibility comply with all applicable
regulatory requirements and policies governing ADx lab operations.
5. Develops best practice processes for database monitoring, maintenance, and operations for all computer
applications. Oversees the LIS/LIMS auditing programs and reviews applicable logs and reports. Provides
summaries of activities as indicated to management. Serves as a subject matter expert and assists other
analysts in resolving issues in these areas.
6. Promotes and adheres to all LIS/LIMS, ADx and IST Change Control policies and procedures.
7. Works with management to develop plans for installations and/or replacements of existing computer
software, equipment, and peripherals. Analyzes software and hardware functionality seeking ways to
enhance and improve services that support laboratory operations. Assists with master & strategic planning
for LIS/LIMS operations; maintains an awareness of new and emerging technologies that can be used to
enhance ADx lab computer operations.
8. Designs, leads and performs product verification/validation and outcome documentation for software and/or
hardware changes or enhancements. Ensures projects are implemented according to LIS/LIMS policies
and procedures. Oversees test plans execution to verify the accuracy of the system databases.
9. Troubleshoots hardware and software product issues to resolution or the classification of cause and effect.
Maintains high level of troubleshooting skills to mentor and assist other analysts troubleshoot issues..
Assists manager with analysis, documentation, and reporting associated with all LIS/LIMS events.
10. Develops and maintains skills required to support LIS/LIMS interactions with other clinical applications.
Oversees the synchronization processes between these systems and the LIS/LIMS.
11. Provide on-call support for software/hardware problems and down time events during off-shifts, weekends,
12. Performs all other duties as assigned.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience with networks, PCs, Laboratory Information Systems, and laboratory
operations required. Prior supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
** What we’re Offering
This is a Full-Time position for a great company! With a competitive rate, you’ll work hard to produce great results!