Testing changes for a Eligibility Determination Application System regarding Medical Programs
** Who we Are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** About our Client
Our client in the Denver Area is looking for a candidate to be part of a great team. It’s a structured, supportive environment that rides on reliable expectations while still allowing for a good deal of independent work.
** What You’ll be Doing
– You’ll be writing Test scripts
– You’ll be ensuring that scenarios are relevant to and testing the necessary requirements
– Connecting with vendors to ensure that changes are adequately tested
– Analyzing and evaluating the outcome of testing
– Will be implementing modifications to a system determining eligibility for medical programs
** What we’re Looking For
– Experience working with medical industries
– Experience working with large companies/government entities
– You’ll likely be working with in the Microsoft stack with an Agile-esque environment
** What we’re Offering
We’re offering competitive pay for this contract position. This position is 40 hours a week and is expected to begin in September, lasting 8-12 months.
Let us know if this looks like a good fit for you!
Email me at email@example.com or text 303.351.1725