Analyzing Impact Recovery and Disaster Analysis for software systems.
** Who we Are
Sairoop is a small woman-owned business looking to find people to make waves for our clients in the realm of IT and Software development. We work with candidates on an individual basis with an emphasis on both personal growth and organizational development. We help both commercial and government clients overcome their demanding IT gaps, and we help candidates realize their top value.
** About our Client
Our client in the Denver Area is looking for a candidate to be part of a great team. It’s a structured, supportive environment that rides on reliable expectations while still allowing for a good deal of independent work.
** What You’ll be Doing
You will be Conducting a Business Impact Analysis
You’ll develop a Disaster Recovery Plan for the internal and web-facing systems
You’ll develop a Continuity of Operations Plan
You’ll conduct an Exercise/Test of the Disaster Recovery Plan
** What we’re Looking For
– Must have experience with developing a Business Impact Analysis
– Must have experience with developing a Business Continuity Plan
– Must have experience with developing and conducting a Disaster Recovery Exercise for a large complex multi-system environment
– Must have excellent planning and facilitation skills
– Must have the experience required to articulate the resource knowledge required to be in each work shop
– Must have the management skills necessary to manage this work independently
– Must have an understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity planning and testing in a cloud or hosted infrastructure environment.
– Working knowledge of relevant regulations and constraints is a plus
** What we’re Offering
This will be a 5+ month contract working 40 hours a week. Great opportunity to be part of a big project!