Sairoop helps many companies make the transition to Salesforce.com (SFDC). Whether you’re looking to change the way you do business, automate your operations, or find a better way to communicate, Sairoop is here to help you along the way. Salesforce is a powerful tool once you get started with it. Every business has the potential to use what it does to automate operations and enhance how a company performs at every level.
Let’s look at a practical example of Sairoop’s involvement with overseeing an online advertising firm’s integration with Salesforce.
What Services Did Sairoop Provide for SFDC Integration?
Sairoop provides a variety of services for integration and migration to Salesforce, including:
- Data migration
- UI customization and configuration
By working with this online advertising firm, Sairoop was able to identify the key areas in which its client needed from Salesforce. From there, Sairoop was able to devise a plan of attack that would integrate what the company needed from Salesforce to operate at peak efficiency.
This included setting Salesforce up for the following tasks:
- Client needed to be able to automate all sales follow-up, including up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Client needed to integrate and sync Salesforce with existing and supporting technologies to create big picture view of customers
- Client needed customers to be able to access information in a timely manner to support overall experience
Once these challenges were identified, Sairoop was able to create a three phase integration plan:
- Org consolidation, data migration, and integration
- .NET new integration
- Salesforce enhancement
Sairoop utilizes a process during each phase of integration to ensure a successful outcome at every step. This includes definition, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment. This process guarantees catching issues as they arise, troubleshooting problems that come up, and identifying solutions that may not have been part of the original integration to prevent future hiccups.
This approach allowed Sairoop to provide the client with core sales process integration in Salesforce, including:
- Automation of email campaigns
- Lead distribution, assignment and qualification
- Lead distribution to field sales after qualification process
- Territory management and development
- Prospect management
- Creating a customer onboarding process
- Collaboration between sales groups
You can read more about the case study on this Salesforce integration here.